Friday, January 29, 2016

Mornings with Luster Premium White


How you start your morning, generally sets your mood for the day. We've all had those mornings where we're rushing to get out the door, hair undone, makeup so not on point, and coffee not in hand. And usually, how do you feel? Jittery, anxious, and kind of a mess. A big no no! On the other hand, we've had those AMs where everything goes as smooth as butter. You're up before your alarm, lay in bed on your phone for a while, take a nice long shower, maybe even breakfast. And here we are! The start of my easy breezy morning routine. 

First things first, fresh out the shower or after a face wash, it's time to moisturize! I make sure to never miss this step. A good quality face lotion/moisturizer goes a long way in keeping your skin hydrated and youthful. Also, some makeup can dry out your skin over time, so it's important to prep it beforehand. Speaking of, lips. Prep your lips! Lip balm before lipstick is always the way to go. I can't stand the sight or feel of lipstick on dry, chapped lips, so I make sure to reach for my go-to lip balm ahead of time.

After the skin, it's time to show some love to the hair. After mine is dried/ blow-dried, I treat it with a tiny bit of hair serum. Just enough to leave it soft and shiny for the day, and at the same time handle any of those flyaways or split ends. If you prefer hair oil, argan oil also does the trick and is so lightweight you can have it on throughout the day without weighing your hair down.

As they say your never fully dressed without a smile. And if you're out flashing your beautiful smile to the world, you've got to keep those pearly whites...pearly white. Admittedly, yes, all those coffee runs, tea times, and wine nights could come back to haunt me...but I'm not worried about nothin'. Recently, I've been using the Luster Premium White Pro Light Dental Whitening System, and it's been working wonders. Luster Premium White provides toothpastes and whitening products made by dentists, and their whitening system uses the same light technology used in dental offices. Less trips to the dentist? Say no more, I'm sold.

The formula is enamel-safe, zeroooo sensitivity, and sulfate-free. So, I'm in the comfort of my own home, whitening my teeth in 30 minutes flat with no sensitivity afterwards. 

First, rinse with the mouth wash which cleanses and pre-treats your teeth for maximum results.

Then brush on the whitening serum and wait a few seconds for it to dry. 

Pop in the whitening light for 30 minutes and you're good to go! Easy as 1,2,3. It's a safe, fast, and effective option. Oh, I'm hooked for sure. 

So, it's time for me to put together an outfit and head on out. My last step is...perfume! Who doesn't love to smell good? If anything, who doesn't love catching a faint lovely scent when someone walks by? Trust me, you'll be treating yourself and those around you. :) I have on my bright smile, I'm out the door and ready to conquer the day!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Victoria's Vision | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig