Tuesday, November 22, 2016

FALL STYLE WITH COLE HAAN

With 2016 soon coming to a close (where has the time gone?!), it's pretty cool to look back on the year and see the trends that have stayed around and new ones pop up. Two of my favorite heavy-hitters? Thigh highs and plaid patterns. They're everywhere! It's hard to imagine someone not having a plaid piece in their closet. It's easy, laid-back, and I feel it can be fit into anyone's style. As for thigh high boots, I for sure see why it's become such a woman's favorite. Slide into a pair and you'll be feeling chic and wanting to strutttt.

As I've gone for the cutest plaid skirt, I wanted to keep the rest of the outfit toned down, so black it is. A mini skirt looks great with a pair of over-the-knees, so I rocked my Cole Haan suede boots, and I just love them. They spice up the outfit, it's a sleek fit, and the suede is stretch so it's super comfortable. They'd also look amazing over a pair of skinnies, or paired with an oversized sweater dress.
When it comes to high boots, they can easily be worn out so always go for quality and get your worth! If you're looking for a gorgeous trusty pair, I'd definitely recommend Cole Haan and just a heads up, if you're in south Florida, they're now open at Brickell City Center. Check it out, check it out! :)

SHOP THE POST 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Victoria's Vision | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig