Monday, April 27, 2015

Casual Chic















First off let me say that even though it's never been seen before (lol!), I do wear jeans. And I'm so glad that I went with jeans the day I shot this look because it was windyyyyy! There are a lot of factors to keep in mind when fashion bloggers plan a shoot, but sometimes things get in the way and I can't always rely on perfect Miami weather. So this was the best day to rock an easy and effortless outfit to beat the wind! Don't forget though, easy and effortless can always be stylish.

I'm wearing a pair of high waisted jeans, a high neck crop top, and nude pumps. When you go for a simple outfit, you can always take it up a level.I chose to do that with this gorgeous leather tote from Gigi New York's 2015 Spring Collection. Spacious, sturdy, and stylish. And the python print adds some fun to look, taking my outfit from simple to chic in an instant. Love it! :) 
Photo Credit:   Janel Kilnisan
Top: Bebe 
Jeans: Forever 21 
Necklace: Anarchy Street 

Pssstttt
Tomorrow is the last day to vote for me for Fashionista of the month! Lets do it! Below is the Direct Link.  Just scroll to the bottom of the page and you'll see the Pole! Thanks loves! 







Share:

4 comments

  1. Hey Victoria! I love this bag and I would love to purchase one! I've looked on the Gigi New York website but they don't seem to have it. Do you have any idea where I can buy one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Nicole! This tote is a must have for Spring Season :) This is actually from their new collection so it will be up on their site for you to order by the end of this week! You're going to love it!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the info!! I will definitely be purchasing this bag for the spring/summer season!<3 I love your blog and photography, keep it up! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey doll! If you hop on over to the "SHOP" tab you should be able to purchase the purse! ENJOY! You'll love it!

    ReplyDelete

© Victoria's Vision | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig