Wednesday, July 8, 2015

OROGOLD | Glowing Golden Skin










If you've noticed by my posts lately, a good skincare routine is an absolute must for me, especially because I have highly sensitive skin! Growing up, it's always been difficult for me to find skin cleansers that I am not allergic to, which can for sure be a hassle at times. My skin has become my main priority when it comes to beauty routines ( it has to be, our skin is the largest organ of the body!), so I'm constantly looking for products that suit my skin type. I have been trying out Orogold's Lielle 24k line for sensitive skin recently and I am super excited I found a product that's not only gentle on my skin but is also effective. Four products come in this line: a cleanser, eye serum, eye cream, and a hydrating moisturizer. Each ingredient they've selected for their product is fragrance free and has to go through testing for both dermatological AND hypoallergenic, so you already know it won't be harsh on your skin. If you do have sensitive skin, try stay away from fragranced cleansers because it's also a factor that irritates the skin.

And don't forget about these rules too ;)

1. Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize.
2. Know your skin type (dry, oily, or mixed), and choose your products specifically for it.
3. Be gentle with the skin around your eyes. This area the skin is more fine and fragile so try not to rub or be heavy handed when you're taking your eye makeup off because this can cause premature wrinkles and dark circles. And when you apply your eye cream, dab it on with your ring finger. 
4. Alwaaaaays use sun protection. Too much sun exposure is the fastest way to aged skin.

And something alot of us women are guilty of: It is sooooo easy to fall asleep with a face full of makeup on or take the easy way out and just use a makeup wipe, but break that habit, girls!! Invest in a good skincare routine and stick with it.

SHOP THESE ITEMS 


Share:

2 comments

  1. For a long time me & my friend were searching for informative blogs, but now I am on the right place guys, you have made a room in my heart! oro gold reviews

    ReplyDelete

© Victoria's Vision | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig