Friday, July 3, 2015

GlaMER Lips SumMER Lips














I am so EXCITED to announce that I have teamed up with GlaMER Lips® for my own Limited Edition Summer Flavor Lip Scrub, WATERMELON!  No other fruit screamed more summer to me than watermelon.  Summer is about some fun in the sun, memorable adventures, maybe even that one summer love. All I know is that the last thing I want is to have dry and flaky lips.  Say bye bye to dry lips, and hello luscious summer lips.


GlaMER Lips® is Handmade Natural Lip Scrub, made with Natural and Organic Ingredients.  No preservations or artificial coloring.  PETA certified Animal Cruelty Free.  It eliminated dry flaky skin and leaves lips extra moisturized.  Dab some on your lips, scrub, and either rinse or just lick off ;)

SHOP THIS ITEM 




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Victoria's Vision | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig