Monday, July 13, 2015

1 top | 2 completely different looks

From laying on the beach to walkin' the streets in style anddd in the same top. When I pick out coverups for bikinis, it's not just about the look for me. I like when I have a top that I can effortlessly transition from a bikini coverup to a dolled up everyday outfit. All about versatility. That's why I am loving my beautiful Cotton Natural mesh top. It's perfectly comfortable and light for a day under the sun, yet also sophisticated and stylish for a night out. 2 in 1 summer MUST HAVE! 








For this look, I threw this top over my bikini for some fun in the sun. Paired it with embellished sandals and a white floppy hat for a touch of beach glam. So, you want to wear this top for a night out? Nooo problem. Style it with a couple different pieces and your beach cover up is transformed. 








For this look, I'm sticking with the all white theme. The same top with a pair of shorts, heels, and a couple of my favorite accessories was all it took to doll it up. I added pops of yellow with my heels and clutch to bring that "umph" to my look. Adding pops of bright color to an outfit is always in for summer trends and like I've said before with an all white outfit: nudes and neutrals will always be classic, but a pop of color will always make a statement. Would you have ever guessed that the top I was rockin' for my white on white chic summer outfit is the same top I would spend a day on the beach in? ;)


SHOP THIS TOP 
use code VICTORIA for 25% off 




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Victoria's Vision | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig