Friday, July 17, 2015

Vaseline Intensive Care


It's finally #MiamiSwimWeek! This is actually my first summer I'm spending in Miami, so I'm extremely excited to attend Swim Week! Talented designers, beautiful models, and swimsuit heaven - what more could I want? I am so thrilled. It's a pretty busy week filled with shows and events, so if you're going to be out all day, ladies come prepared with your on-the-go essentials! It can be such a struggle to stay chic and be put together morning to night, especially with Miami's humidity. One thing about summer: it's skin-central. Short dresses and bikinis all day. And honestly, what's worse than showing all of that skin... only to have it look dry?  It's a good thing that I have the perfect solution for all you sexy fashionistas that will give you beautiful skin all day long. ;) The Vaseline Spray Moisturizer! 
I've been using Vaseline Intensive Care Spray Moisturizer (there are four different types of moisturizing sprays, but I use the Aloe Soothe for fresh skin) lately, and let me tell you, it is a life saver for dry skin! After a spray and a few quick rubs, my skin feels instantly soft, and not sticky or greasy, no mess at all. Now, if you're like me, you're always on the go-go-go; what's funny is that I've realized how time consuming putting regular lotion on can be, especially if I'm in a rush (which, let's face it, is always). The spray is fast to apply and absorbs quickly, so I don't have to worry about it getting all over the place, and I can get dressed and head out without having to wait. And even better? I don't have to keep reapplying it over and over again for my skin to stay soft. This definitely makes it easier to moisturize every day and I am lovinggg the time it saves me! 

Now who's ready for Swim Week? :) 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Victoria's Vision | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig