Monday, October 31, 2016

RIO SANDALS U.S LAUNCH

Sandals. I'm close to 100% sure that we've all got a pair. And whether we're out by the pool, on an exotic vacation, or just have to run out for a few quick errands, we all need a trusty pair of sandals!

I was recently at an event here in Florida at the Fountainbleu, celebrating the new launch of Rio Sandals in the U.S. in Dadeland Mall. Rio Sandals represent the "carioca" lifestyle of those who consider the beautiful Rio de Janeiro their hometown, and are inspired by the stunning scenery of the city known as Cidade Maravilhosa (aka marvelous city). The Rio Sandals flip flops are a popular choice, and I can easily see why. When choosing a basic closet staple such as sandals or flip flops, look for two things: Quality and style. Rio Sandals are produced of high, durable quality (they use 100% rubber), and come in various gorgeous styles and colors. Check and check! 
And what I just love about it? Their MADE4U line allows you to use your own personalized designs and photos for your own style. Have a look at my pair! 
I wore an easy, breezy maxi dress to the lovely #RelaxwithRio event, and relax I did! I had a peek of all the pretty lil' styles and designs, and was able to enjoy a bit of Rio in Miami. ;)
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of RioSandals.  The opinions and text are all mine.





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Victoria's Vision | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig