Monday, October 24, 2016

Join me this Thursday 10/27 | Henri Bendel Happy Hour Event








 
Let's get real here, who can resist being a Henri Bendel girl? 
If you aren't one already, trust me, it's bound to happen. One look at one of their gorgeous, beautifully designed handbags, and it's game over. I'm super excited to share with you guys know that I'll be hosting an event showcasing their Fall arrivals, full of sippin' and shoppin' this Thursday at Henri Bendel, Aventura Mall from 6-9 PM, here in Florida. And did I mention 25% off of new arrivals? ;) Make the trip, ladies, make the trip!
I rocked a white trench coat dress the other day which gave me the perfect base to play up with accessories. Can you spot all the Henri Bendel? I'm obsessed with their new Fall line, and a definite favorite color theme of mine would be the cobalt blue. Coincidentally, one of their four colors of the season is Victoria Blue, so how can I not love this gorgeous satchel in this shade, right (and how cute is that charm!)? For a touch of old-school glamour, I wrapped their Limited Edition Megan Hess Scarf around my neck. Finished off the look with their navy "Sabrina" shades, and for a shine of silver among all that blue, two gorgeous Henri bangles.

Treat yourself this Thursday to some sweets, Sips & Henri, and pop in to check out their new arrivals. Make it a girls' night and bring your family & friends, I would love to meet y'all! :) 

SHOP THE POST



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Victoria's Vision | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig