Monday, February 13, 2017

Boyfriend Jeans




Who doesn't love a good ol' pair of boyfriend jeans nowadays? They're roomy, effortlessly chic, and just an overall cool, laid-back look to rock if you want to take a break from the usual pair of skinnies. And speaking of what's on trend, look at those rips! Ripped jeans are everyyyywhere, and look especially good on a pair of boyfriend jeans. 

How I like to style these jeans is pretty simple, since I'm wearing baggier bottoms, I prefer a fitted crop top. But a loose shirt on top can work just as well for a super casual look! Here's another trend to mention, denim on denim. I threw on a jacket for a double denim outfit, and finished the look with my clear chunky heels. :) 

SHOP THE POST



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Victoria's Vision | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig