Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Essential Beach Day Playlist That Pairs Perfectly w/ Butter Chardonnay

Thank you JaM Cellars for sponsoring this post. Looking for JaM Cabernet and Butter Chardonnay near you? Check out their easy-to-use Store Locator! Just pop in your zip code and the wines will be waiting!
One glance at my blog and you should figure out the beach is practically my home away from home. Day dips or night strolls, I'm there! But seriously speaking, what beats watching a sunset at the beach? Personally, a sunset on the beach with a chill playlist and a smooth drink is my own little paradise. I'll let you guys take a peek into my playlist below...andddd also in my glass. I've gladly found out that a glass of Butter goes hand in hand with my perfect sunset. Butter Chardonnay that is! Yup, I sure don't mind finding out how much I like it over and over again, haha! Just to be sure you know? 
I've talked about JaM Cellars before in a previous post and all still holds true. While I'm watching the sky's art and hearing the smooth notes of Sam Smith, I'm also tasting some pretty smooth notes as well. Come on Butter Chardonnay? You can already tell that's one luscious drink just by the sound of it. JaM Cellars cold ferment this rich Chardonnay and ages it in their unique blend of oak. And as per my taste buds, the result is rich, creamy (and vanilla!) goodness. It just melts in your mouth just as easy as a warm knife through...yup, butter.  If you're more of a red wine drinker, have no worries! JaM Cellars also has their delicious JaM Cabernet.  Their JaM Cab is all about fruit, so if you love lush berries, then you'll definitely enjoy a glass of JaM which also carries a touch of vanilla in the finish.  Well, that's my perfect afternoon for you guys :) A beautiful sight to see,relaxing music to listen to, and the smoothest drink of them all! 
ULTIMATE PLAYLIST 
Back to You - Selena Gomez
Beautiful - Bazzi feat. Camila Cabello
Eastside - Benny blanco, Hasley & Khalid
Promises - Calvin Harris,Sam Smith
Be Alright - Dean Lewis
Finest Hour - Cash Cash ft Abir
Ocean - Martin Garrix feat Khalid
God is a Woman - Ariana Grande
REMEDY - Alesso
2002- Anne-Marie

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

Share:

3 comments

  1. The happy hour beers are listed in red on the menu with about twelve or so to choose from as I recall with some decent choices. Looks like the home studios NYC have a nice little pub menu but we did not try any of that on this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Download the best tailor in Bangkok App at playstore  Tailor


    Download the best tailor in Bangkok App at playstore  Custom Tailor

    ReplyDelete

© Victoria's Vision | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig