Thursday, May 19, 2016

Catamaran Cruise | JetBlue Getaway part 2


There's an absolute must when you travel to an island...get on a boat! The Saturday during my weekend getaway, I got to set a sail for a day cruise on the Catamaran Cruise Boat with Jetblue. And as the rule goes, you get on a boat with a group of people and it's a party! 

Total island vibes all around with the music and dancing, and most importantly, the rum! Barbados is famously known for it's rum, and now I definitely know why. The rum is endlessly flowing, and you can not leave this island without having your fair share.

To go along with my day of sailing the blue waters, I decided my blue bikini with cut-out detail was perfect. As you've figured out by now, a look of mine is not complete without my accessories, so I had on gorgeous statement earrings and bracelets to match from the new Kendra Scott summer collection. Enjoying the music, sipping on rum punch, and feeling that classic ocean breeze? The best. Cheers to Barbados! :)


SHOP THE POST



Share:

1 comment

  1. This place was very comfortable. Restrooms were decent. Coming here with my friends was an amazing experience. This is among my favorite LA venues now, because of its excellent food, perfect lighting, vibrant atmosphere and great ventilation.

    ReplyDelete

© Victoria's Vision | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig