Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Spring's Ready Summer's Calling






Beautiful warm weather in Florida is basically almosttt all year round, but I heard the snow is melting for my beauties in the colder states, spring's right around the corner and before you know it, it'll be summer! You know what that means...Time to get ready for your best swimsuits!! :)

Picking out swimwear these days can be a bit tricky. There's soo many different styles, prints, and designs around. But what's the one thing you can always rely on? The classic one-piece. 
Chillin' poolside at Loews Miami Beach hotel, I'm rockin' this gorgeous flattering black one-piece with a sultry open back. It's all I could ask for in a swimsuit: simple, sexy, and stylish. 

I love it even more because I can accessorize and style it in many ways. You could even transition this one-piece into a full on outfit. If I'm not in the water, you already know I just can't help myself...I gotta stay glam. ;) I paired the swimsuit with a black statement necklace and one of my favorite sheer throw overs. To finish it off, dark brown open toed heels (yes, heels poolside...if my feet would allow it, I'd be in heels24/7 lol).

Whether you want to glam up with accessories and heels or keep it casual with cute shorts and a pair of sandals, go with your style. Because never forget the number 1 rule of fashion: Always wear what you want. 

Wherever you are, wishing you all beautiful weather. Hello Spring & see you soon Summer! :) 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Victoria's Vision | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig