Thursday, March 5, 2015

Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend







I love weddings. And when it's a family affair? Celebrating pure love, surrounded by family, reunited with friends, drinks flowing, dancing the night away...not much can top that!!

For formal evening attire, I went with this gorgeous sequined gown. The nude, sheer trimming gives the dress a fun, light touch. If you're not a gown girl, (but come on, who wouldn't be with a gown this beautiful) rock your favorite cocktail dress. Always remember though, for weddings, gotta keep it classy (not too much skin)! 

Since the dress is so glam & fab, I kept it simple with neutral makeup and nude pumps. Accessorized with a diamond studded necklace and earrings. I must admit, now I know why they say diamonds are a girl's best friend. Felt like a princess with that necklace around my neck. ;) 

Dress: Jovani 
Photo Credit: Reuben Harper
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Victoria's Vision | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig