Friday, March 27, 2015

Join me at KoKo Palenki Aventura Mall on March 28th!



Hi guys! I know you've been waiting for a chance to come meet me in person so here's your chance. Are you ready? I'll be hosting a fab 2015 Rebecca Minkoff Trunk Show at Koko Palenki (located inside Aventura Mall) on Saturday, March 28th, from 3:00- 6:00 p.m. Come say hello and check out the latest collection of shoes and handbags from one of my favorite designers! I'll be choosing two lucky winners who will win either a brand new 2015 Rebecca Minkoff handbag or a pair of gorgeous heels. You must sign up for the Raffle prior to Saturday and must be present to win your prizes if chosen! To enter the Rafffle and have a chance to be one of the lucky winners, please enter name and email in the box below :) 

I'm so excited to meet you all very soon! Thank you so much for the incredible support you've been showing me on Instagram and Twitter. If you take a picture with me on Saturday, make sure you tag me @VictoriaRPro and hashtag #KokoGirl. Love you all!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Victoria's Vision | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig