Friday, May 19, 2017

Tropical Vibes


Everyone's summer wardrobe essentials generally ticks three boxes. When the sun's shining bright on a summer day, all we want to throw on is something light, cute, and effortless. And I've got just the piece that checks all three...a gorgeous backless maxi dress! As I've said before, a maxi is an ultimate summer must-have of mine, and really guys, how can it not be? It works great for any shape, it's stylish, comfy, and super versatile. Throw it on over a bikini on a beach/pool day, or rock it on a night out styled with heels and accessories, it's got you covered day to night.
 
I'm all about tropical vibes for today's maxi. With a colorful print, a subtle handkerchief design that keeps it light, and a sultry backless cut, this maxi dress is perfectttt for summer. I styled it with jewelry from Kendra Scott's summer collection, I just love how the turquoise beautifully complements the dress! A red lip to match, and kept the rest of my accessories neutral. What's on your summer must-haves list? :)

SHOP THE POST 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Victoria's Vision | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig