Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Sassy Slits

I spent the other night at the Black Lincoln Label and CondeNast launch party. The venue was gorgeous, a live band was playing, and the weather was beautiful. Put all together, it was a magical atmosphere!

For a night-out look, I went with a black double slit maxi dress with lace detailing on the top half.  Pause! Trend alert. Let's talk slits. It's everywhere! From the runways to the streets, on casual days or fancy night outs, us women are not afraid to show some leg these days. Whether it's a double slit, front, one sided, or super thigh high, this on going trend is strong and here to stay for this coming up spring/summer! The slits allow for a bit of sexiness while keeping the hemline long. But ladies, be fully prepared while rockin' this look, sometimes the wind just does not want to be your friend lol.

I paired my dress with my go-to pointed black pumps. Keeping this look 'romantic', I wore my hair down in soft curls. Added a few gold bracelets, little stud earrings, wine red lips, and we're done! :)
Dress: www.Loveculture.com
Shoes: Steve Madden 
Accessories: www.Aldoaccessories.com

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Victoria's Vision | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig