Sunday, May 17, 2015

Bikini Fashion at the Ritz Carlton South Beach Miami
















So I'm back at the Ritz in South Beach for another glamorous relaxing day in the sun! It felt so dreamy in the picture perfect cabanas, sipping on the most delicious fruity drinks. So refreshing on a hot summer day. With the royal treatment you get there, you would keep going back too ;) . 


This coverup I have on is everything! Felt like a goddess in it. What I also love about it is that if you're not on the beach or by the pool, you can rock it as top for a full outfit as well. 
Andddd, you can't miss the beautiful flash tattoos I have on to add some glam to my poolside look. I've never seen turquoise flash tattoos, so I knew right away I had to match it with my turquoise bikini of course!  Looks like jewelry, and I don't have to worry about it getting wet. Perfect for the summer. :)

Shop This Look



Share:

3 comments

  1. I eat a lot of pasta. I love it. Some nights, I need to make the quickest possible meal, and pasta is always at the top of my "need dinner now" swim week miami

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lady only need two thing, a great bikini and sunscreen in the summer.It is hard to find the fashion and budget bikini.You are really good at discovering fashion. I found the cool website Gearbest mesh bikini is fashion and good.What is your idea ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely enjoying your website. You definitely have some great insight and great stories.
    bestwatches.org

    ReplyDelete

© Victoria's Vision | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig