Friday, May 22, 2015

Tie Dye | Miami Shoot Magazine | Four Seasons Hotel








Ok, so think back to your childhood summers. What's the one thing we all once rocked? Tie dye. Well, fortonight's post, we're bringin' it back! 

I'm wearing one of my favorite summer dresses. Loving all the fun bright colors! Tie dye chic. If you want to try the tie dye trend this summer but don't want to go all out, you're still set. You can find two color toned dyed clothing and in more subtle colors

I accessorized and kept it simple with a beautiful Opal eye necklace. Looove it! It was such a great time lounging at the Four Seasons hotel on that day. I got to spend some time in the hammock and oh, I sure have missed my relaxing hammock time. ;) 

Also, see the magazine I picked up to read while I lounge? All my Miami girls, pick up this month's issue of Miami Shoot Magazine to read my featured article or check it out online on their site! Super excited and honored to be a part of it. :) 


SHOP THIS LOOK  



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Victoria's Vision | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig