Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Summer Staycation | Ritz-Carlton South Beach




It's no secret that I believe in pamper time. Grab a friend or loved one for some company, and set up a spa day. Everyone needs a little pick me up every now and then! And if you've been reading my blog from the start, you should already know one of my favorites and one of the best go-to spots ever in Florida for some rest and relaxation: The Ritz-Carlton South Beach.

I had the chance to have a mini stay-cation/getaway recently, and to sum it up in one word - luxurious. As soon as you arrive there you'll realize the service is first class (the staff greeted me with champagne, they were the sweetest!) which sets the tone for a great stay.

The rooms are set up with amazing views of the oceanfront, pool, or resort. My room had a private balcony, so I was treated to the beautiful view of the oceanfront and pool. 









First stop for me and my plus one was the Ritz-Carlton Spa for a couples massage. We had the "Ritz-Carlton Signature Massage", and first had a quick consultation with the massage therapist to tell about our specific aches and pains so they know which areas to target. All you have to do next is choose your aromatherapy oils, and then be prepared for the besttttt massage. The massage can go for as long as 25 minutes to 100 minutes, depending on what you decide on. We had the 50 minute option which was heavenly. You don't realize how much tension your body holds until you get a massage, and the lightness you feel after can't be beat. After our massages, we spent some time laying out by the pool. 





A great spa day is incomplete without good food of course! So to end the night, dinner in the hotel at Bistro One LR. We decided on seafood so I went with the order of Grouper Ceviche served with avocado & plantain crisps and he went with Organic Salmon served with citrus salsa & cauliflower puree. The key to a great seafood dish is the freshness and it definitely did not let me down. Sooo fresh and yummy! And of course, Merlot to go along with meals.
I left the hotel being freshly tanned, knot free, well fed, and in high spirits. Is there any other way to leave the Ritz? I think notttt. :)
Photo Credit: LAM Photo 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Victoria's Vision | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig