Monday, August 24, 2015

The Village | Give Kids the World | Princess + Pirate









Rewinding back to the Hearts of Reality event earlier this month when I spent the day at the Give Kids The World Village. The village is a 70 acre resort complete with over 144 villa accommodations, entertainment attractions, and fun venues specifically designed for children with special needs.   I had the opportunity to meet the kids and their families, spend time with them, and have a special Pirates and Princesses party with the them!

So, for the party with the kids, we could dress up as either a pirate or a princess. Obviously, I'm going with princess! (I mean, is that even an option for me?? lol) When your style is having an oh-so girly, enchanted princess mood, there's only one way to go: a tulle skirt. I paired this gorgeous ivory skirt with a red top that has cool cutouts at the back. And can we take a minute for these shoesssss! These heels definitely spoke to my inner princess. Pretty, shiny, and with a bow on it. How can you not fall in love? As for accessories, I kept it simple; Gorgeous, dainty studded earrings, my go-to watch and a heart shaped red studded clutch. As for my crystal tiara, I switched it in for a flower crown. 

We all got to tour the GKTW village, and it was absolutely dreamy! A child's paradise, for sure. We spent time with all the beautiful children singing, dancing, and having fun. It was an incredibly touching day. (Check out the Give Kids the World site:www.gktw.org) I am so grateful that I was able to be a part of the charity and we were all able to come together and raise money for such an amazing cause. :)


SHOP THIS LOOK 

Skirt // Blisstulle
Top and shoes // AGACI
Earrings // Lolo & Galago

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Victoria's Vision | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig