Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Wish List Wednesday | Army Greens


Attennnntion! :) Alright, this week's fashion talk is military inspired cause lately I've been seein' army green! Muted green has been in for awhile, and it is the perfect hue to rock for the fall/winter months. I mean, who won't love a neutral?

I'd be perfectly comfortable workin' this all army green look, but if going monochrome isn't for you, the easiest way to sneak a trend in your outfit: accessories. A cute purse, a pair of shoes, or a set of earrings; little touches of the color here and there and you'd still be looking fashion forward. A couple olive-toned pieces on my wardrobe wish-list (and it should be on yours too lol): a Tory Burch wrap around watch and these pointed Steve Madden heels. Beautiful!

And as easy as it is to go for an edgy look with this shade of green, it can totally work for a feminine, dolled up look too. Let's say I'm wearing this army green dress on my list. I could go edgy and throw on a leather jacket and black lace up heels, or I could go feminine with nude pumps and dainty accessories. And if you're not into dresses, pick up a pair of olive toned jeans! This color can effortlessly work for everyone, whichever style you have. So, who's rockin' army green with me this fall? :)

SHOP THE POST 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Victoria's Vision | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig