Wednesday, September 2, 2015

College Beauty Essentials




Bye bye summer vacay, it's back to school time for a lot of you!! (how fast has this past summer gone by??) I remember first day jitters, whether it's senior year at high school or freshman year at college, it gets hectic. Besides the obvious, you know, figuring out your majors, classes, credits (all that fun stuff lol), starting a brand new stage in your life means one thing: you've got to be fabulously prepared. Your brain is pretty much going to be preoccupied with school stress buttttt, that doesn't mean you have trade in your pretty hairstyles, manicured nails or shaved legs for messy buns and sweatpants for the rest of your school days. When you look good, you feel good. And when you feel good, you do good (this is proven and tested guys!). So to keep it simple, I have three basic college beauty essentials to suggest that will go a long way.


1. A good under eye concealer. Sleepless nights = dark circles. No bueno!

2. A long lasting nail polish. Rockin' chipped nails is not a good look, ladies. Isn't it crazy how manicured nails make you feel so much more put together?

3. A trusty razor. This one's especially important for me and my girls here in Florida, where the weather's warm all year round. But warm or cold weather: smooth skin is a must! I recommend Schick® Hydro Silk® Disposable Razor or Schick® Quattro for Women ®. Schick always gives me the closest shave, and their Hydro Silk® Razor leaves my skin without a doubt, silky smooth. And we all know that freshly shaved, baby soft skin feeling is just the best! I can always count on Schick for a smooth, clean shave and that extra little boost of confidence when I'm rockin' a cute pair of shorts or a pretty dress. :)
To all my loves heading off to school, have an amazinggg year!


SHOP THE ITEMS



This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Schick®. The opinions and text are all mine.

N/A
Share:
© Victoria's Vision | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig