Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Kimono lovin'

Kimono or no? Well, that's a no-brainer...kimonos all day! They've easily made their way into my list of summer staples, and there's no question as to why.
It's a light and breezy piece that I can trust to throw on before walking out the door and transform an outfit from plain to glamorous, or that I can stuff in my beach bag as cover-up for the day in the sun.

As for today's look by the pool, I'm going with a black one-piece swimsuit. Always a classic! As for my cover up, how beautiful is this flowy, floral number? The b&w, the print, the length...I just love it. I'm particularly all for a floor length kimono. It adds a bit of drama to a look for sure, but still effortlessly feminine. Not to mention the many mixes and matches of outfits you can throw it over. How are you wearing your kimonos? :)

SHOP THE POST


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Victoria's Vision | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig