Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Rebecca Minkoff in KoKo & Palenki













Is there a woman on earth who wouldn't love Rebecca Minkoff?? Come on I doubt it. From gorgeous handbags to the sexiest heels, there's a must-have for every woman to add to the closet.

I spent this past weekend in Aventura Mall at the contemporary boutique, KoKo & Palenki, for an exclusive 2015 Rebecca Minkoff Trunk Show (to all my South Florida girls, definitely check out KoKo & Palenki, they have the best collections and are at 3 locations!). I got to meet the lovely store owners and in the picture, you see the new collection we're standing next to?? Beautiful pieces (I'm lovin' the pastels)! Fun and stylish with that signature edge.

Also, I rocked the obviously fabulous Rebecca Minkoff "Rosalie Heel". It's sexy, edgy, and one of the most comfortable pair of heels I have owned. The event had an amazing turn out. I want to thank all the beauties that came out and showed some love and support! I loved seeing everyone! :)

Check out more pictures and full article from the event in the link below
Photo Credit: Jipsy



Photo Credit: Alimacphotography.com 
Jumpsuit: AGACI boutique



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Victoria's Vision | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig