Friday, April 10, 2015

Cinderella's Baby Blues









Who watched Cinderella this past month? No one is ever too old for a good Disney movie. Especially this classic! Sooooo, what I am trying to say is...I mean come on!! You already know. I HAD to do it. Fairy tale disney princess inspired outfit?? Yes please!

Cinderella's signature look is of course the glamorous baby blue ball gown. Unfortunately, in the real world I can't go walking around in a ball gown (I wish lol), so I went with a baby blue knee length two piece. The white sheer lace material over the two piece turns it into a more conservative look. My version of a tiara and glass slippers? A glam headband and gold metallic shoes. There is no version of glass heels I am willing to wear. No thanks! Finished the look with stud earrings. And my princess look is complete!

If you watched the movie, did you hear this quote? Words to remember beauties. :)
"I want to tell you a secret that will see you through all the trials that life can offer. Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness, there is goodness. And where there is goodness, there is magic." 
Photo Credit: AlimacPhotography.com


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Victoria's Vision | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig