Wednesday, April 29, 2015

The Viceroy Miami









Who doesn't need a pamper session? It is a must. We're only given one body to last a lifetime, so take care of yourselves loves! And isn't that the perfect excuse for a spa day? ;)

The other week I spent my afternoon in The Spa at Viceroy Miami. First off, as soon as you walk in you already feel like royalty. The interior is gorgeous, and the pool was calling my name.

I was there for my ReVersive Anti-Aging Facial. Let's talk some beauty science. The facial uses the BABOR Re-Youth complex technology to retain and extend skin cell lifespan, and reactivates the anti aging mechanisms of your skin. It visibly smoothes fine lines and wrinkles, and leaves your skin radiant. To level up the results of this treatment, they use firming massage techniques. This was 50 minutes well spent!

My skin type is oily and it worked out amazing for me! But if you have dry or combination skin (dry skin is more prone to fine lines and wrinkles) I definitely recommend this facial treatment even more. You will leave the spa looking FAB and refreshed after this facial for sure :)
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Victoria's Vision | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig