Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Springtime Scarves





Who said that scarves are just worn around the neck? Today, I transformed my Jules Smith scarf I received in my FabFitFun box into a fab headband (if you guys remember, I do love to rock headpieces :) ). Nothing like a fun pop of print in a spring outfit. If you want to wear the scarf the traditional way, you totally can. It's super light weight, perfect for the weather.

I picked a turquoise crop top that ties at the back in the cutest bow (do you guys also remember that I cannottttt resist cute bows?) to match the turquoise accents in the scarf. Jeans, white wedges, and a dainty gold chain necklace with a pearl to finish off my outfit. Oh, and peach toned lipstick for a pop of color! My casual spring look is complete.

Just hold on though, I have a little treat for you! :) The 2015 Spring FabFitFun box the scarf came in has so much useful goodies. From skin care, nail care, a fitness DVD, makeup brushes and gift cards, to a yummy snack, coasters, and flash tattoos. This box is loaded!

Get $10 off when you subscribe with my code "BB16". :) 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Victoria's Vision | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig