Friday, April 13, 2018

New Season, New Shades

Thank you Foster Grant for sponsoring this post. Visit FosterGrant.com for all the latest sunglasses styles at amazing prices – for the many shades of you!



Click on the image above to shop! 


So, I pretty much put it all out there when it comes to my wardrobe essentials list, but how have I ever forgotten to mention my love for a good pair of sunnies? Sunglasses are my absolute essential accessory, and actually, I have my three reasons why. First off, as an accessory the right pair can do a great job of accenting an outfit. I can't be the only one who spots the cute sunglasses someone's rockin' at first sight! Second, a good pair always comes through as a hero when it's just one of those days where you didn't get enough sleep the night before, and you're just trying to get by the day while hiding half of your face (we've all been there, lol). Third, on bright, sunny days it's just straight up useful! 
And those are the reasons why my collection of shades keeps piling up. I love having a variety to choose from, so I'm usually on the lookout for cool brands with all sorts of designs. On top of my faves list at the moment would have to be Foster Grant sunglasses. They have an amazing assortment of the latest styles (& at affordable prices, yay!), so if I'm feeling classic or trendy, there's a pair for me to find no doubt. Also a lil' fact here, all Foster Grant sunglasses are 100% UVA/UVB protective, and guys, that is so important, protect your eyes!


I have on the cutest aviator-style sunnies that go perfectly with my casual outfit. That purple tint though? I love it! And if you're on the lookout for a new Foster Grant pair to step up your outfit or just even catch some shade, I'll let you in on something...for a limited time only, get 20% off ALL sunglasses using the code YAY20 at checkout. Thank me later! :)

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Victoria's Vision | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig