Monday, April 25, 2016

711 Skinny Levis®


I've talked about my wardrobe must-haves and closet essentials here and there, but what's the one piece that absolutely tops mine and everyyy single one of ours' lists? The ultimate essential...a good pair of jeans. And not just any regular pair, those perfectly fitting jeans in your closet that makes everything all right and tight, and oh-so fine but you can still breathe in?
Oh, you know which pair I'm talking about. But, if for whatever reason you still haven't come across your match, my one word of advice would be quality. What's worse than finding the perfect pair of jeans and have it fall apart and dye out a few months later?

Andddd that's where my Levi's comes in. It's a classic for a reason, no doubt. You think of quality denim, you think of Levi's. Any style, fit, or wash, they got you covered. As for me, I've been all about their new 711 Skinny. It flatters and lifts in all the right places, and get this, it's stretch denim (yay for comfort)! Midrise, slim through the hip and thigh with a skinny leg, it's a classic fit. And I'm just loving the little distressed slits detailed on my pair. 

Since it is a light wash, I styled my pair with a white open back long sleeve and my pearl toned pumps. Casual chic, anyone? ;) 



SHOP THE POST








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Victoria's Vision | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig