Thursday, February 11, 2016

Criss Cross Gladiators



As they say, when in Rome, do as the Romans do. Ok fine, I'm not in Rome butttt, that's not stopping me from rockin' my gladiator sandals. Crazy how a pair of sandals from hundreds and hundreds of years ago made it's way into today's style. From ruthless gladiators battling in the Colosseum to beautiful women strutting down New York City runways. Oh fashion, you are a funny thing. 

If you want to boost up your shoe game, a pair of gladiators will do that for you. They're a statement piece for sure, so prepare for eyes to be on you...and your feet (gotta be fresh from a pedicure, lol). You can start off with ankle high sandals if you want to keep it subtle, or go knee-high if you're leggy and feelin' bold. I prefer right in between at mid-calf height cause it still makes a statement but it's easier to work into outfits. A pair of shorts or a dress would be your best bet to show off the fabulous footwear. 


To show off my gold criss cross gladiators, I went for a flowy, haltered maxi dress with side slits, cinched in at the waist by a little belt I added. As for accessories, baby blue earrings to match the dress, and a gold clutch. Speaking of more gold, my final touch would be a gorgeous dainty hand-chain. So, who's feeling the warrior meets goddess vibes for today's look? :) 


SHOP THE LOOK 




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Victoria's Vision | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig