Friday, February 19, 2016

Embellished Jacket | NYFW DAY 1


I'm back home in the sunshine state from New York Fashion Week! And let me tell you, the styles over there were as expected, smokin' hot, but the temperatures? Man, oh man. The Big Apple does not play with winter. Freeeeezing! But let's talk about what really brought the heat to the city: the fashion. It's common knowledge that everyone brings their "A" game to #NYFW, but seeing it in person was a whole different experience. Every outfit walking my way was an expression of the person through style with no inhibitions. From classy prim, rocker edge, to head-turning quirky, and everything in between. If you have the slightest appreciation for fashion, it would have been a beautiful feast for your eyes.


If you've been following me along for some time now, you've probably figured out my sense of style. Not too over-the-top, not too understated. Some days I'm the ultimate girly-girl, other days I go for sexy chic, and on occasion, dark and edgy. Well, for my first look of NYFW, I decided to combine a little bit of all three. 

The star of the outfit, is no doubt the Bebe jacket. The structured shoulders are balanced by the mesh inset that brings in the waist. I decided to not go with something under because I want all the focus on the jacket, and I just could not resist the sexiness of the deep cut. Oh, and who on earth can miss those embellished sleeves? They're beauties! Leather pants, black heels, simple silver accessories, a red lip...and voila! My first look was ready to hit the city. Who's been keeping up with NYFW lately? 



SHOP THE LOOK 




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Victoria's Vision | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig