Friday, May 6, 2016

Off the shoulder

Girls, it's time to bare them shoulders! Off-the-shoulder tops are practically an essential this season, and what's not to love about that? They're feminine and flirty with a hinty of sultry, and not to mention flattering for all shapes and sizes.
Plus, you can find an off-shoulder in this or that styles for every occasion, whether it be out to brunch or a night out with the girls. For a night out, a fitted off shoulder top or body suit will have you lookin' sleek and chic.
For the daytime, I'd go with a more casual, flowy fit which totally gives off laid back, boho vibes. I'm rockin' a pastel splashed two-piece. To tie my look together, cute & comfy coral sandals to go with my clutch. As for accessories, I feel off shoulders always look best bare, so I skipped out on a necklace and went with statement earrings. Off shoulders, pastels, and coral? Yup, it's definitely spring!  


SHOP THE POST

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Victoria's Vision | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig