Monday, May 9, 2016

Perfect Spring Skirt


 Spring fashion meets a classic twist. I'm all about my pastels, but let's put that on hold for a sec and give a lil' b&w action. No matter the season, black and white is forever in style so there's no going wrong. And when its in the form of this playfully patterned handkerchief skirt, I simply can't resist!
It's printed and flowy, lightweight nature give it that spring feel, and take a look at that hem! And rewind back to fashion week, prints are no doubt in this season whether it be gingham, stripes, or in my look, paisley. The paisley print was all over in the 70s (can I mention how big of a comeback the 70s boho chicness made this year?), and has made it's way to 2016.


I paired it with an off shoulder crop, and since this look this is totally giving me vintage vibes, I finished it off with a red lip and retro sunnies. Oh, and how about the cutest mini purse, too? :) 



SHOP THE POST
skirt // AgaciStore
Top // Tobi



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Victoria's Vision | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig