Saturday, May 28, 2016

Sugar Bay Resort | JetBlue Getaways part 3


After taking in the Caribbean ocean breezes on a fun daytime boat escapade, I headed out to my final stay at the all-inclusive Sugar Bay Barbados beach resort. Just as expected, the resort was just as gorgeous as their ocean views.
And to add a cherry on top, hammocks on the beach! Cause what's more relaxing than hearing waves break while rockin' on a hammock under a palm tree, right? As for my swimsuit fashion of the day: a white bikini with leg lace-ups. I couldn't resist the lace-ups for a touch of glam on the beach of course! (just don't forget to take them off before a tan lol)
To end the night on an amazing day, I went out to The Cliff restaurant for dinner. The view at this spot was mesmerizing, and the food oh-so yummy. You guys already know I'm going to enjoy the freshest of the fresh seafood while I'm still on an island, a Mahi Mahi main course. To put a sweet finish to my night, I couldn't leave the restaurant without my luscious chocolate dessert.
As Sunday is the day of rest, I woke up a happy girl knowing where I'd spend my morning...the spa at Sugar Bay. Sugar Bay resort has amazing amenities and on-site activities all around, but I for sure can not turn away from facials, body treatments, and massages, so spa day it is! To match my bright and sunny Sunday, I went with a neon bikini, and since I am getting in some island pamper time, a flower crown would definitely suit my morning.
When you go away on an island vacay, packing light can for once be easy since some days you end up spending the whole day in just your swimsuit. But just cause you spend your days in your bikini, doesn't mean you can't be stylin'! I myself love bringing a mix and match of different swimuits, coverups, and accessories. Go ahead and make the beach your runway! Sunday afternoon I changed into my blue bikini and threw on a groovy kimono coverup (so into the mash of different prints!), and since I spent the rest of the day walking around the resort and exploring the island, I put on my gladiator style tie-up sandals. 
Monday morning before leaving, I decided to get in my last moments of Caribbean rest and relaxation, so I headed out to the beach for some hammock time. One thing I definitely miss seeing everyday is the gorgeous sparkling turquoise water, so with that color in mind, I went with my turquoise bikini and a white maxi skirt. "Cut out" swimsuits have been all the rage for some time, I just love the simple cut-out details at the back of the bikini. But speaking of turquoise and hammocks, some time on the resort before my flight was also spent in a hammock pod swing I came across (not really sure what they're called lol). 
Aaaand that's a wrap on my JetBlue Getaway, guys! Hope you've enjoyed my island fashion and a taste of the beautiful Barbados! :)

SHOP THE POST




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Victoria's Vision | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig