Friday, June 26, 2015

Summer Smooth Skin







It's summertime! Beaches, barbecues, and beautifullll weather all around. But what's one thing that pops into my head when I think of summer? Gorgeous, glowing skin. Taking care of your skin is definitely a must here in Florida because what it comes down to is...hot weather = less clothes. And us Florida girls spend alottttt of days on the beach or by the pool in our cute bikinis, so of course our skin has got to be looking smooth! So today, we're talking skin.

Shaving can be the biggest hassle, so I'm all about a good wax (it's faster and it's way more longer lasting). A lot of people think of waxing being hot and painful, but that's not the case. My go-to spot? European Wax Center. They get the job done best, quick and easy,  and I always walk out with silky smooth skin. It doesn't stop at a great wax though, they carry amazing skincare products, and I just have to share with you my favorites.

First up is their Ingrown Hair Serum. Seriously, how annoying are ingrowns?? What I like about this serum is that it's gentle and not alcohol based which means it's won't be drying your skin out. It's loaded with antioxidants and ingredients (tea tree oil and their own coffee and berry extract), and has a small amount of glycolic acid which is what removes dead skin cells and improves your skin's hydration. 

Second product fave of mine is The Exfoliate. Exfoliating once a week is the secret to baby soft skin, and this product does the job fabulously! It's packed with papaya and pineapple enzymes, antioxidants and vitamins, and of course the super moisturizing aloe vera. Again it is gentle, so you can totally use it on your face or wherever you have dry skin. 
(And I have to add a bit of beauty/makeup talk, if you do go to EWC for just an eyebrow wax, look out for and pick up their brow powders!)

Definitely drop by a European Wax Center in your area.  I like to swing by the Weston & Plantation locations when I'm running around with my busy schedule. They'll have you coming back for sure! And pssst, if you're a first time guest of EWC, you get your first wax for free, Use my code RPRO and tell them I sent you! 

So there's my summer skincare faves! Now that you know, you cannot have any excuse to not have glowing smooth skin all season. ;) But let me remind you of the number 1, all natural, ultimate secret to beautiful skin: WATER!!! Drink lots and lots of water and stay hydrated guys. :)
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Victoria's Vision | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig